Corona Virus Protocols:
2020 changed the way people interact with businesses. We have implemented the following options for the upcoming tax season:
1. In-person appointments: We offer in-person appointment times the same as what has been done in the past. Our office has social distancing measures in place, and we sanitize between each client. If you are not feeling well on the day of your scheduled appointment, please let us know and we can meet virtually rather than in the office. You will not need to cancel and reschedule, just call us and we can decide which option will be the best for you.
2. In-person drop-off and pick-up: Our office doors are unlocked during business hours. You may come in and drop off your materials. We will call you when they are completed and ready to pick up. You may come in to sign and pay.
3. No-contact drop-off and pick-up: We have a tote outside the front door that we use for this purpose. Please call to let us know you will be dropping your information in the box so we can pick it up immediately to ensure privacy.
4. Remote appointments: If you would prefer to meet remotely, please let us know when you schedule your appointment or when you receive your reminder call. Wei will send you a link for the meeting and we will conduct the appointment via video conference.
5. Secure Portal: We have a portal to allow secure exchange of information as well as the ability to e-sign your return. If you don't want an appointment, or cannot get one, you can request a password to our portal and we can exchange documents that way. The transfer is immediate, and we don't have to worry about documents getting lost in the mail.
Our office hours during tax season are:Monday - Thursday 8 am - 7 pm; Friday 8 am - 5 pm; Saturday 8 am - 4 pm